Search here

CHERRY TREE HIGH I! MY! GIRLS!


Following the best ending in the first game, Mairu and her friends have been successful at re-opening Cherry Tree High's Comedy Club. However, the head of the student council Chitose hasn’t run out of tricks to threaten the club's existence again with more technicalities. In addition, there are other clubs in the school threaten to edge out the Comedy Club for the school's award for best entertainment club, making matters that much worse. Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! (Japanese: Manken! I! My! Girls!) is the sequel to original game which features 12 chapters and new characters in order to extend the original title's storyline. Gameplay in Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! is very simple, a linear visual novel where characters are speaking dialogue to one another. Player can only advance in story, and if player missed something the only way to go back is to start the chapter over from the beginning. The original Japanese version was released at Comiket 79 in December 2010 and followed by the English version in November 2014.

Game Screenshots: 1 2 3 4 5

Game Information
Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! | Genre: Visual Novel | Developer: 773 | Publisher: 773, Nyu Media | Language: English | Release: 2014 | File size: 80 MB

Minimum Requirements
Windows XP/Vista/7 | Processor Intel Pentium 1.0 GHz or equivalent AMD | 128 MB RAM | 200 MB Free HDD | DirectX 9.0c | 64 MB video card compatible with DirectX 9.0c

External Links